Opportunity stage picklist is defaulting to the first value in the value set instead of "None" when creating a new record in Lightning
Last updated 2018-10-05 ·Reference W-5490097 ·Reported By 14 users
Opportunity Stage picklist is defaults to the first value instead of none when creating a new Opportunity record after the Winter 19 release. Confirmed that that field has no default values set. Behavior is not occurring in classic.
1. Log into any Winter '19 org.
2. Navigate to Opportunities tab in Lightning.
3. Click the New button/action to create a new Opportunity record.
4. Make note of the Stage field that currently has a value auto set (there is no default value).
5. Switch to Classic (or log into any Summer '18 org) and perform the same steps.
6. The Opportunity Stage field does not auto populate.
Use the classic (Aloha) UI when creating an Opportunity record.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.