Marketing Cloud - Domain Verification fails in MID when some TXT records contain long records
Last updated 19 days ago ·Reference W-9611399 ·Reported By 0 users
The user is trying to validate a user domain in the UI. They have added the token as a TXT record to their domain, but when they click the verify domain button, they get a “No matching token was found for this Domain".
Pre-req - User must have access to a domain that they can add TXT records. If TXT records does not exists already, they need to ensure that there are multiple TXT records already exist and one records should be long 100-200 characters long.
1. Go to Admin > Account Settings > From Address Management
2. Click Register Domain
3. Enter Domain and Click Get Token
4. Add the token as a TXT record to your domain.
5. Return to From Address Management page and click register domain.
6. Enter the domain name and click verify.
“No matching token was found for this Domain"
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.