Content Builder blocks containing img tags without the data-assetid attribute will get malformed when packaged and deployed
Last updated 2022-03-30 ·Reference W-10809775 ·Reported By 1 users
Content Builder blocks containing img tags without the data-assetid attribute will get malformed when packaged and deployed to a new account.
- Create an image asset
- Copy the image URL
- Create new HTML block
- Insert HTML that looks like <img src="URL from step b" /> (without the data-assetid attribute)
- Click Save
- Go to Package Manager
- Create/download package with HTML block selected
- Deploy package in a different account
- Go to Content Builder and open the newly deployed HTML block
- Include the data-assetid attribute within the img tag
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.