Journey History/Health Displays Timestamps in Browser Timezone
Last updated 2022-03-10 ·Reference W-10226262 ·Reported By 0 users
Journey History/Health displays timestamps using the system time for your browser.
- Create a Journey with at least one Email activity and inject at least one contact.
- After the contact has passed through the Journey, review the timestamps available in History/Health.
- Update your User Timezone setting in the Marketing Cloud to something other than the timezone for your browser.
- Compare the timestamp shown in History/Health to the timestamp shown when reviewing the Email Analytics by clicking into an Email Activity > View Details
- Convert the timestamp shown in History/Health to match the User timezone.
- Match User timezone to the system timezone for your browser
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.