Packaging an Automation with a Data Extract using a Data Extension Customer Key that resides in multiple Business Units will fail
Last updated 26 days ago ·Reference W-10438979 ·Reported By 0 users
Unable to Package an Automation within Package Manager, which contains a Data Extract Activity, having a Data Extension Customer Key used in multiple Business Units.
- Create a Data Extension in a Child Business Unit with a Customer Key (e.g. "XXXXX")
- Create a Data Extension Extract Activity within an Automation in the same Business Unit referencing this Customer Key (e.g. "XXXXX")
- Create a Data Extension in a different Business Unit with same Customer Key (e.g. "XXXXX")
- Attempt to Package the Automation made in the original Business Unit
- Notice it will fail
- Change the Customer Key to be unique in the Enterprise
- Copy the Automation, remove the Data Extract activity, Package the Automation, and then remake the Data Extract activity after deployment
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.