Selected Attributes in Filtered Data Extension disappear when only one is deleted from nested loop
Last updated 6 days ago ·Reference W-11325197 ·Reported By 0 users
When modifying nested condition, all the attributes selected in filter data extension disappear in the Filtered Data Extensions in Email Studio, not just the one attribute being deleted.
1) Within Email Studio, create a Data Extension with at least 4 fields.
2) Create a Filtered Data Extension from the existing Data Extension by dragging at least 4 fields over to be included in the filter.
3) Create a nested condition using at least 2 fields.
4) Move each of the included conditions in the nested condition back out to the regular condition, so the nested condition no longer exists.
5) Delete a field and all the other fields will disappear.
Rebuild the filter after cancelling out or use filter activities within Automation Studio to accomplish same end results.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.