Opted out Subscribers status not getting updated after import
Last updated 2021-09-10 ·Reference W-4949224 ·Reported By 2 users
Subscribers that have opted out of all mail via the 'Unsubscribe from All' button in the Unsubscribe Center cannot be reset to an active status via an import to the All Subscribers list.
1) Email address is active in All Subs.
2) Receive an email from the account.
3) Click on the unsubscribe link in this email to go to the Unsubscribe Center.
4) Click on the "Unsubscribe from All" button.
5) Attempt to re-activate the address through an import into the All Subs list with a column for Status and value of 'Active'.
6) The import notification claims indicates that the subscriber was updated. The UI still shows the address as unsubscribed.
The only known workaround is to search for the subscriber in All Subs in the UI and manually re-activate the address.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.