Data Streams List | "Recreate" button is not available for LiteConnect data streams
Last updated 16 days ago ·Reference W-11184903 ·Reported By 2 users
For TotalConnect data streams, there is "Recreate" button under Execution History -> More. However for LiteConnect data streams, there is no "Recreate" button on the user interface.
UPDATE: By design, "Recreate" button has never been supported for LiteConnect streams. However, we always welcome new ideas so feel free to post this idea on ideas.salesforce.com !
1. Go to the tab "Connect & Mix"
2. Click on "Data Streams List"
3. Select a data stream with the Source "LiteConnect"
4. Click on "Execution History"
5. There is no "Recreate" button available
1. Select a LiteConnect stream and click "Mapping"
2. Click "Save" without any change
3. Select "Yes" on the pop-up screen and click "Save"
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.