Cannot set Email Change verification email templates through Network metadata
Last updated 2022-03-15 ·Reference W-10723902 ·Reported By 1 users
Email Change verification email templates can not be updated through Network metadata.
1. Create a new experience site
2. Create two classic email templates(one for old and one for New) via Setup > Classic Email Templates
3. Go to Workspace>Administration>Emails
4. Set the values for Old Email Address Change Verification and New Email Address Change Verification
5. Now Retrieve the Network object through Workbench
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
6. Once you retrieve, go to .network file and change the values to the below
7. Now, zip it and deploy the package again.
8. Go to Workspaces > Administration >Emails and notice it is not updated to the specific ones. It still has the old values.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.