Time-Based Workflow page throws internal server error
Last updated 2021-09-07 ·Reference W-9712701 ·Reported By 1 users
On the Time-Based Workflow page if you specify no filters and click search, you will get an internal server error (-1093071118).
1) Create a fresh enterprise edition org.
2) Setup High Velocity Sales
3) Create a Sales cadence
-- Add a manual email send action
-- Add a Wait element for one day
-- Add another manual email send action
4) Save and activate the Sales cadence
5) Create a Contact record or use an existing one, click the dropdown and click Add to Sales Cadence.
6) Select the Sales Cadence we previously created and select yourself as the assignee.
7) Navigate to your Work Queue, click the drop down on the Contact record, and select Skip Step
8) Setup --> Time-Based Workflow --> Click Search and observe the error.
None at this time.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.