Last updated 2022-03-30 ·Reference W-9641742 ·Reported By 51 users
As of Chrome version 92, customers may experience issues when working across the Marketing Cloud. This impact may appear with buttons that were previously functioning as expected. In the Chrome developer console logs, impacted users will see the following error:
1) Navigate to Email Studio
2) Under Interactions, select Triggered Sends
3) Attempt to delete a triggered send when using Chrome 92
4) No alert or prompt is given to confirm deletion
1) Login to Salesforce Marketing Cloud using Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, or Apple Safari browser.
2) Add the following command line flag to your Chrome shortcut: --disable-features="SuppressDifferentOriginSubframeJSDialogs"
--See an example of adding flags to Chrome for different operating systems: https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/6271282?hl=en
3) Login to Salesforce Marketing Cloud using Chromium browser version 91 or earlier
4) View the frame of the page in a new tab in Chrome
-Right click on the toolbar containing the affected action/button
-Select “Inspect Frame Source”
-Go to newly opened tab
-Remove view-source: from the URL bar. For example, change view-source:https://members.s4.exacttarget.com/... to just https://members.s4.exacttarget.com/...
-Press enter and click the action/button (such as Delete). The confirmation prompt will be displayed and your action will take effect.
Detailed information can be found here:
Reported By (51)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.