Subscriber Status on Publication List UI shows subscriber is Active when it is actually Unsubscribed
Last updated 12 days ago ·Reference W-10910887 ·Reported By 6 users
The publication list UI shows the subscriber is Active even when the subscriber is actually unsubscribed.
1. Create a new publication list
2. Make a DE send using the newly created publication list
3. After receiving the email, the subscriber is inserted into that publication list with the proper status
4. Unsubscribe from the publication list either via subscription center or via API call
5. Open the publication list UI and check the subscriber status shows as Active
6. Subscriber Status is actually shown as unsubscribed on the backend
7. Open the subscriber's properties via All Subscribers UI, it actually displays the publications lists as unsubscribed
No workaround, although the subscriber does show as unsubscribed from publication list in subscriber's properties via All Subscribers UI.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.