If an existing attribute group name is named when creating a population, the GUI will be in a state waiting to be processed.
Last updated 2022-04-12 ·Reference W-10853334 ·Reported By 1 users
If I do a population with the same name as an existing attribute group name, it goes into a processing wait state on the GUI and does not return a response. The specification is that it is not possible to create a population with the same name as an existing attribute group name, but the problem is that the user is not aware of the specification, and when it falls into that state, it goes into a state waiting to be processed without warning.
1. Create a sendable D.E.Named "TEST_Population_DE"
2. Create a primary key field with string type named "MyKey" on "TEST_Population_DE"
3. Create an AttributeGroup named "TEST_Population"
(Do not link "TEST_Polulation_DE" D.E)
4. Try to create a newPopulation with "TEST_Popolation_DE" D.E. Link "ContactKey" to "MyKey". Then click "Create"
5. There is no transition to the next screen on the browser display.
6. Using the browser's developer tools, check the Response and the following will be returned.
Change the name of the population from the name assigned by default when creating the population.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.