Content Areas A/B test type returns No data found
Last updated 4 days ago ·Reference W-10930332 ·Reported By 2 users
When attempting to use the Content Areas test type in A/B testing the result in the UI is No Data Found. This is only affecting a subset of customers on Stack 50.
1. In Email Studio or Content Builder Create template with AB test content block.
2. Create Email Message based on the template created in step 1.
3. Go to A/B testing and create AB Test.
4. In AB Testing, click Create AB Test.
5. Select Content Areas test type.
6. Click Choose.
No current workaround available
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.