CloudPages missing private domains when deployed using Package Manager
Last updated 2022-05-10 ·Reference W-10791731 ·Reported By 4 users
After deployment of a cloudpage using Package Manager into a Business unit configured with a private domain, the URL is being deployed using a non-editable Tenant Specific Endpoint based domain instead.
1. Create a CloudPages Landing Page with a private domain
2. From Package Manager, create/download a package that contains that CloudPage collection
3. Deploy the package in a different account (or rename in same account) to recreate the collection
4. Review the domain of the newly created Landing Page
5. Domain is no configured to use the private domain of receiving account, nor is editable.
Cloudpage will need to be created manually in the new account, where a private domain can be configured as part of the setup.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.