Unable to use the Serbian(Latin, Serbia) culture code
Last updated 2021-11-03 ·Reference W-9965621 ·Reported By 2 users
When you select the Serbian(Latin, Serbia) culture code in user settings it reverts to English(United States).
When you choose the Serbian(Latin, Serbia) date format in account settings, it appears to be saved but upon clicking 'Edit' an error message is seen and it reverts back to English(United States).
1) Go to account settings
2) Change the date format to Serbian(Latin, Serbia). The save seems successful.
3) Click on ‘Edit’ and you see the error message ‘Selected culture code or date format not found.'
4) Note that the date format has also changed to English(United States)
1) Go Set up > Users > [Username]
2) Click on ‘Edit’ and change the culture code to ‘Serbian(Latin, Serbia)’. The save appears successful but ‘English(United States)’ gets saved as the culture code.
The current workaround would be to use another culture code than Serbian(Latin, Serbia).
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.