Live jobs scheduled to run less than an hour duration are switching to an hourly job after few runs
Last updated 2021-08-30 ·Reference W-9782605 ·Reported By 1 users
Live Tracking, Last Position and Live Tracking Daily Summaries Batch schedule to run at 10 min interval automatically starts running at 60 min interval after few runs.
Issue identified in v232.7.1
1. From Setup, enter ‘Scheduled Jobs’ in the Quick Find box, then select ‘Scheduled Jobs’.
2. From the ‘All Scheduled Jobs’ view, you should see 3 jobs called “Live Tracking Daily Summaries Batch”, “Live Tracking Recurring Batch Check”, and “Live Tracking, Last Position”.
3. Select Delete next to each one to remove the scheduled job.
4. From Setup - Installed Packages - click Configure for Salesforce Maps package
5. Under the Maps Live Tracking section, select Summary & Position Schedule
6. Select an option from the Frequency picklist to 10 min and click on Save for both Last Position Batch Job and Set Summary Batch Job Schedule
Delete and re-schedule the jobs with less than 60 mins
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.