Knowledge articles fail to publish due to multiple approval processes.
Last updated 22 days ago ·Reference W-9495592 ·Reported By 1 users
ntermittently you may see publish errors when the approval process is performed multiple times.
Note: When your older version goes over 10 counts, publishing with approval may fail.
1. setup knowledge article.
2. Create an approval process.
3. Set the article to the approval process.
4. Check the version count and if it goes over 10 counts, publishing with approval may fail.
1. View the article in classic "Article management".
2. Click on the oldest version.
3. Delete the version so it will not get to 10.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.