Community user is unable to see the Analytics Dashboard, throws "This dashboard doesn't exist, has been deleted, or you may not have access to it"
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8905710 ·Reported By 4 users
Dashboards created within apps created using a custom template are not visible to the community users
1. Create a custom template ref https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.bi_dev_guide_wave_templates.meta/bi_dev_guide_wave_templates/bi_templatesdev_create_object_cli.htm
2. Create an app within Analytics Studio in the org using this custom template.
3. Click the Share icon, share with Community users with View permission and "enable sharing with communities"
4. Create a dashboard within this app and add the dashboard to a community in community builder.
5. Publish the community.
6. Login as community user, the Dashboard is not visible and error message is shown:
This dashboard doesn't exist, has been deleted, or you may not have access to it
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.