Enterprise Territory Management field validation rules are not visible if the Error location selected is "Top of Page"
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8910385 ·Reported By 0 users
By design Territory2 object does not have a validation rules setup section, rules can be created/accessed via the Territory2 object's Field Definition Detail | Validation section.
However if any rule's error location selected is "Top of Page", these rules are not visible on the UI (Field Definition Detail | Validation section)
1. In an org with Enterprise Territory Management enabled.
2. From setup create a custom field on the Territory2 object.
3. On the newly created Field Definition Detail | Validation section, create a validation rule.
4. Select the error location as "Top of the page" and save.
5. The rule set for top of the page will not be visible on the Validation Rules section.
Appending the following to your salesforce URL will open a page showing all the rules created.
If your salesforce URL is https://testorg2021.lightning.force.com
You can open the page using https://testorg2021.lightning.force.com/lightning/setup/ObjectManager/Territory2/ValidationRules/view?0.source=alohaHeader
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.