Discrepancy using Page Popularity tile with Web and Mobile Analytics
Last updated 2021-03-11 ·Reference W-8903165 ·Reported By 0 users
When using the tile Page Popularity from Web and Mobile Analytics, we can see a discrepancy regarding the number of known users and Anonymous users which can lead to confusion when comparing others tiles from the dashboard with Page Popularity tile.
1) Navigate to Web and Mobile Analytics
2) Click on the Page Popularity tile
3) Select a date then select a link to analyze
4) You will see a total of Anonymous Users and Known Users appearing for this link and date
5) Click on the Country to Analyze and you will see a different number of Known Users
It is recommended to use if possible a different analytics tool such as Google Analytics or a broader date ranges.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.