Kanban - Kanban's with 0 records show all picklist values for record types with restricted picklist values
Last updated 2021-03-02 ·Reference W-8562086 ·Reported By 0 users
Kanban's with 0 records show all picklist values for record types with restricted picklist values
1) Login to Salesforce and Switch to Lightning Experience.
2) Go to the [Setup] - [Object Manager] and select the any object (eg "Account").
3) Select the "Record Types" and click the "New" button.
4) Set the any name to "Record Type Label" and turn on the "Make Available" for all profiles then click Next.
5) Select the any page layout as "Apply one layout to all profiles" and click the "Save" button.
6) Click the Edit link of any Picklist field (eg "Type").
7) Select few value as "Selected Values" then click "Save".
8) Create a record which record type is created in above step.
9) Open the this record's object home tab and click the gear icon on top of listview and click the "New".
10) Set the "List Name" and select "All users can see this list view" and click the "Save" button.
11) Click the "Add Filter" link, set the conditions for returning 0 results, and click the "Save" button.
12) Click the "DISPLAY AS" icon and select the "Kanban" then setting the edited picklist field as "Group by".
13) Notice that all active picklist values are displayed.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.