When editing a record in Kanban view in Lightning console, the focus is moved back to the originally focused field when clicking any other fields
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8530642 ·Reported By 1 users
When editing a record in Kanban view in Lightning console, the focus is moved back to the originally focused field when clicking any other fields first time.
This happens only on Kanban View on Console, and only the first time the field was clicked on a newly opened Edit screen.
1. Login to org.
2. Open a Lightning Console Application (e.g. Sales Console).
3. Create a record in any object.
4. Go to the Object's list page and switch to Kanban view.
5. Click on a downward arrow on any Kanban Card and select Edit.
6. In the Edit modal, notice the upper right field has a focus by default.
7. Click on any of the remaining fields - the cursor moves back to the upper right field which was originally focused.
Click fields twice.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.