Events fired after Page Load Event don't contain context of the current page item
Last updated 5 days ago ·Reference W-9283866 ·Reported By 0 users
When using the Exit Intent pop-up campaign with an “Add to Cart” action rule, after adding an item to cart on a PDP, the campaign recommends that same product even though you’re still currently viewing the item on page.
1. Create and publish an Exit Intent pop-up campaign
2. Open an Incognito browser
3. Navigate to the product description page
4. Add the item to the cart
5. Hover over the top edge of the page
6. Campaign should trigger and the item just added to the cart is recommended in the pop-up
Compare the item sent in the event with the item returned in the recommendation and only display when they don't match.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.