Kanban Drag n Drop value not saved after saving other required field values
Last updated 2021-01-14 ·Reference W-8557436 ·Reported By 1 users
In Kanban, when a card is dragged to a new column, it brings up the edit page to fill in required fields. After filling the required fields and clicking save, the card remains in the original column, with that field value unchanged. The values for the other required field(s) that was updated on the edit page are saved.
1. Create Custom Picklist fields (Picklist 1, Picklist 2), restricted values, not required
2. Create at least one test record on the above object
3. Modify page layout to make both picklists required
4. Open list view of above object as Kanban, Grouped by Picklist 1
5. Drag a card from one column to the next
6. Enter a value for Picklist 2 (notice that the value for Picklist 1 has been filled as a result of dragging the card)
8. Note that the card did not move to the next column and the value for Picklist 1 has not updated.
Edit the values directly on the Record Detail page.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.