'You have exceeded the work order limit' error although limit has not been reached.
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-8284096 ·Reported By 4 users
Users may see the following error when generating Work Orders from Maintenance Plans with many child Assets:
Your MP-0001 maintenance plan did not generate any work orders because of this configuration error: You have exceeded the work order limit. Decrease the amount of work orders by increasing the frequency, decreasing the generation timeframe, or decreasing the number of maintenance assets linked to the maintenance plan.
1. Create a Maintenance Plan:
- Work Order Generation Method = One work order per asset
- Frequency = 5
- Frequency Type = days
- Start Date = 11/5/2020
- Service Appointment Generation Method = None
- Generation Timeframe = 1
- Generation Timeframe Type = Days
- Date of the first work order in the next batch = 11/6/2020
2. Create 500 Assets
3. Add all 500 Assets to the MP
4. Click Generate Work Orders
- Generation is unsuccessful
- Some (or zero) Work Orders are created
- Feed post saying 0 Work Orders were generated
- Generation is successful
- 500 Work Orders are created
No workarounds at this time.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.