Analyze Post Status Card is showing all posts as having no Status when some posts do have a Status
Last updated 13 days ago ·Reference W-10351888 ·Reported By 0 users
A Twitter Account Summary Dashboard with an Analyze Post Status Card added is always reporting 100% of posts with no Status. Upon review, some posts do have a Status. The feeds in both the dashboard and inspecting the Post Status Card both show the Status on the posts, but the Card itself displays 100% no Status.
- Create an Analyze Twitter Account Summary Dashboard with a Post Status Card
- Filter the Card to return posts with no Status
- Card displays 100% of posts as No Status
- Review posts in the feed of the same Card and see that some posts do, in fact, have a Status
- Review the csv export of that Card or the Feed Card to view whether a Status is actually applied to a given post
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.