Apostrophes within the subject line will cause HTML formatting issues of the Email Archive file
Last updated 2021-11-23 ·Reference W-10176968 ·Reported By 0 users
When using an Apostrophe in the subject line of the email, if we have the email archive set to convert EML to HTML, the html version of the email gets an space added into the subject line.
- Have Email Archiving set to convert EML to HTML
- Create a new email, with a subject containing an apostrophe
- Make a send using that email to a subscriber
- Wait and watch for the email archive file to be created
- Open the HTML file for that single email
- Notice the will subject appear with a space where the apostrophe was
- Don't user apostrophes within the Subject line or don't convert the EML to HTML
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.