Publication list when shared across Business Units cause jobs to be cancelled
Last updated 2021-05-19 ·Reference W-8383252 ·Reported By 0 users
When we share a publication list that belonged to a Business Unit with another Business Unit and use the same in an Email Send. The send does not happen as the associated job gets cancelled.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. In a child BU create a publication list.
2. In the same child BU create two data extensions
3. Perform a send to the two DEs and use the publication list you created in step 1.
4. After the job is complete, share the publication list you created in step 1.
5. In a different child BU create two new data extensions
6. Perform a send using the two new data extensions using the shared publication list.
7. Job will error.
Currently, there is no workaround. Please open a support case.
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.