Cannot Import data into MobileConnect Standard Existing list when navigating from Overview page
Last updated 2021-03-09 ·Reference W-8926819 ·Reported By 1 users
When attempting to Import via MobileConnect by clicking the Add Contacts button on the Overview page, the Import model is not loading correctly when selecting "To an Existing Standard List".
Steps to Reproduce:
1. MobileConnect > Overview
2. Click "Add Contacts"
3. Select "To an Existing Standard List"
4. Click "Ok"
5. Box is closed then nothing else is displayed
6. Click "Add Contacts" button again
7. Select "To an Existing Standard List"
8. Click "Ok"
Result: UI displays spinning wheel
Follow the below steps via the MobileConnect Overview landing page,
1. MobileConnect > Overview > Click on Manage
2. On a subsequent page, select Lists tab.
3. Click on the List into which you need to import the contacts
4. On a subsequent page, Add Contacts or Import File.
5. Click on Browse and select the File to import.
6. Click on Open
7. Follow the remaining steps to import
Reported By (1)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.