Breadcrumbs on Territory Detail page are not clickable for users without "Manage Territories" perm.
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8783560 ·Reported By 0 users
When an end user with "View Setup and Configuration" and without "Manage Territories" perm views a Territory in the active Territory Model, the breadcrumb links are not clickable.
Per documentation (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=tm2_explore_territory_model.htm&type=5), the only perm which should be needed to view an active territory model is "View Setup and Configuration".
1) Create a Territory Model and make it active.
2) Add a couple territories to it.
3) Create a standard user with "View Setup and Configuration" and without "Manage Territories" perm.
4) As admin with "Manage Territories" perm you can see that once you navigate to a territory (created above) you can click into the parent territory from the breadcrumb links on the top left.
5) Login as the standard user and navigate to the same territory and notice that the breadcrumbs show up as plain text, not clickable links.
The end user with "View Setup and Configuration" and without "Manage Territories" perm can see the Territory Hierarchy for an Active Territory Model via Setup | Territory Models | "View Hierarchy" link next to the active model.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.