Task cannot be assigned to Public Group using Salesforce Mobile app
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8680152 ·Reported By 1 users
When the task was created and assigned to public group using Salesforce Mobile app, the following error would occur:
"Review the errors on this page."
"invalid cross reference id"
Task was not created. This issue occurs on both Salesforce iOS and Android app.
1. Create a public group and add members to the created group
2. Login to the organization using Salesforce mobile app
3. [Menu] > [Tasks] > [New Task]
4. Tap "Assign To"
5. Change object from "People" to "Group" and find the created group
6. Select the created group and [Save]
7. You'll see the error, "invalid cross reference id"
Create the task on desktop browser.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.