Outlook Integration login issue on Outlook for Mac after an upgrade to Mac OS Big Sur 11x
Last updated Yesterday ·Reference W-8667703 ·Reported By 900 users
Users are unable to login to Salesforce Outlook Integration using Outlook for Mac on Mac OS Big Sur 11x.
Please see this Knowledge Article for more information:
1. Upgrade to Mac OS Big Sur 11x
2. Open Outlook for Mac v16.44 or above
3. Launch Salesforce Outlook Integration
4. Enter Salesforce credentials
5. Observe the "We encountered a problem. For help, contact your administrator." error.
If you are on Mac OS Big Sur 11x, a temporary workaround is to use OWA on Chrome or Safari (on Safari preferences, uncheck “Prevent cross-site tracking.” setting).
Salesforce is closely working with Apple and Microsoft to find a resolution to this issue.
Reported By (900)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.