Deleted attendee from one of the series event by organizer is not getting synced, and sync back
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8584909 ·Reported By 1 users
When Lightning sync for Microsoft Exchange is used, the deleted attendee from the one of the series event on Salesforce calendar by organizer is not getting synced to Office365. The attendee is synced back from Office365, added to the event again.
After synced back, if the attendee was deleted once again on Salesforce calendar, the deleting attendee would be synced to Office365 correctly.
1. Setup Lightning Sync for Exchange
2. Create series event with attendee on Salesforce calendar
3. Wait for syncing to Outlook
4. After sync, the series event with attendee can be confirmed on Outlook calendar
5. Delete the attendee from one of the series event on Salesforce calendar
6. The deleting attendee is not sync to Outlook calendar
7. After a while, the attendee is synced back from Outlook calendar and added to the event
Delete attendee again.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.