Salesforce App: Page Does not exist error when User click on the Book Appointment action, when "High Assurance" is enabled on the user profile
Last updated 8 days ago ·Reference W-8384980 ·Reported By 16 users
In the Salesforce app, the user gets the "Page Does Not Exist" error when they click on the Book Appointment action, when "High Assurance" is enabled on the user profile.
1. Log in to Salesforce App
2. Once Logged in to the app, tap at the bottom menu bar the third option is Work Order, tap on it
3. Now tap on any record from the Recent Work Order.
4. On the next page, on the top action bar, you will see Book Appointment action, tap on it.
5. It will load the next page with a few fields and the Get Appointment Button.
6. Now, login to the desktop browser with the admin user
7. Go to setup and in quick find type Session Settings.
8. On the Session Settings page, under Session Security Levels, move "Multi-factor Authentication" from the left box to the right box which is High Assurance.
9. In the Quick find right Profile and click on profile option from the settings menu.
10. Go to the same user's profile and edit it.
11. Scroll down to Session Settings, and in the field, "Session Security Level Required at Login" choose "High Assurance"
12. The moment you will save it, it will log you out.
13. Log in again, this time it will ask you to set up the Multi-factor choose Salesforce Authenticator to set up multi-factor. Follow this article https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=connect_salesforce_authenticator_v2_or_later.htm&type=5
14. Once the Salesforce Authenticator setup completes then login to the Salesforce app and repeat the steps from point#2 to point#4, this time you will get the blank screen, and then the error Page Does not exist, does not go away till you kill the app.
1) Book Appointment from desktop
2) Do not use "High Assurance"
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.