Can't create new standard page named "settings" in community
Last updated 2021-02-16 ·Reference W-8273163 ·Reported By 2 users
- In Winter 21, Community unable to create a New Standard Page with the name "settings" and url "settings". In previous versions, creating this customer standard page would be successful.
1. Setup > Quick Find > All Communities
2. Click "New Community"
3. Choose "Customer Service" template (or any template should work).
4. Click "Get Started"
5. Name the community (any name you would like) and click Create.
6. Once the community is created, go to Builder.
7. Click the Page Properties (Gear Icon next to Home)
8. Click "+ New Page" at the bottom of that menu.
9. Select Standard Page, then "+ New Blank Page" with any layout, and "Next"
10. Name the page: "settings" and url "settings" (This should auto-populate with the name)
11. Click create.
12. Notice the error:
You can’t create a new route under ec869c93-f834-4684-bc2a-b7e761d43656. ec869c93-f834-4684-bc2a-b7e761d43656 must be a valid standard page, can’t exceed six levels, and can’t be a login page.
Avoid creating a page name "settings". This is affecting customer that already have pages named "settings" created before Winter 21 and if they export that community template and create a new community with that template, they are unable to create it. In this case, rename for something other than "settings".
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.