Note Owner doesn't change correctly in Lightning Experience
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8199243 ·Reported By 0 users
Changing the Note Owner in Lightning Experience under "Notes & Attachments" related list, doesn't change the Owner correctly. The related list still displays the "Created By" user.
1. Log in to your org and switch to Classic.
2. Go to a record where you have the "Notes & Attachments" related list. For example open up an Account records.
3. Go to the "Notes & Attachments" related list and create a public Note.
4. Switch to Lightning Experience.
5. Go to the same Account as step #2.
6. Under "Notes & Attachments" related list click on "View All".
7. The Owner of the Note is the user who created the Note. As an example: User1.
8. Click on the drop-down and click Edit.
9. Manually change the Note Owner to the other user: User2
10. Save the changes.
11. The Owner of the Note is still displayed as User1 instead of User2 on the "Notes & Attachments" related list.
Reported By (0)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.