[Winter 21] force:refreshView event does not refresh Campaign members single related list when the campaign member is added from a Quick Action
Last updated 2020-12-14 ·Reference W-8196217 ·Reported By 23 users
After Winter 21 release,Campaign member single related list doesn't refresh automatically when the campaign member is added from a Lightning Quick Action with force:refreshView event
The expected information is shown only after manually refreshing the page.
1. Login to any Winter 21 release Org
2. Create a Lightning component Quick action 'Add Campaign Member' on campaign to add campaign members with "e.force:refreshView" event to refresh the campaign member single related list.
3. Make sure to add the Campaign member single related list on the Flexi page and Quick Action on the Campaign page Layout.
4. Create a new campaign or use an existing one .
5. Go to the campaign record and check the count on the Campaign member single related list donut chart.
6. If the count is greater than 0, click on 'view all' under the campaign member related list, On the related list page, select all (or a few) and click on Remove Button.
7. Navigate back to campaign page and make sure the related list shows the updated count.
8. Click on the Quick action created in step 2 . It will add back the delete campaigns (as per the code), but the related list is not refreshed.
9. Perform a full page refresh manually, you can see count on campaign member single related list gets updated.
There is no workaround at this time. Due to this issue, the page needs to be refreshed manually in order to show the update count in the Campaign member related list.
Reported By (23)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.