Task is not getting completed
Last updated 2021-05-26 ·Reference W-8019818 ·Reported By 3 users
Task is not marked "Completed" if the "Complete" button is clicked right after saving the edited Task record.
1. Log in to your Salesforce org, and switch to Lightning Experience.
2. Open up a not completed Task record.
3. Edit some fields on the Task and save the changes.
4. Mark the Task as completed using the button on the right hand side corner and choose the status "Completed".
5. Refresh the page: the Task is not completed.
Use again the "Complete" button in a few minutes.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.