Import Activity creation in Automation Studio only shows the first 25 Shared Publication Lists
Last updated 12 days ago ·Reference W-7952909 ·Reported By 0 users
When creating an Import Activity in Automation Studio using the Shared Publication List folder in a BU with more than 25 Publication Lists only the first 25 Lists will be displayed.
- Login into the Enterprise account
- Go to Email Studio > Subscribers > Shared Publication Lists
- Create more then 25 Publication Lists
- Then, go to Automation Studio in EID
- Create an Import Activity and notice all Publication Lists are displayed
- Next, switch to a BU and try to create an Import Activity in Automation Studio
- Notice that only 25 Publication Lists are displayed
- Create the Import in the Enterprise account, limit the Shared Publication Lists to be 25 or under, or rename the desired Shared Publication List so that it comes first in alphabetical order
Reported By (0)
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.