FSL - Flow runtime creates blank Service Report
Last updated 2020-12-02 ·Reference W-7906732 ·Reported By 2 users
When creating Service Report from Flow, the PDF of the Service Report may be blank. This issue is only seen when Service Report record is created in Flow.
1. Set a testing flow through setup with 2 basic screens and 1 action to create service report.
2. The flow action will take in record Id as a param and hard code service report layout id as the template id.
3. Activate the flow and name it "test pdf generation"
4. Go to Work Order detail page, edit the felxipage and drag flow component to the page, set "test pdf generation" flow as the running flow.
5. After save the flexipage, click the flow and go though it.
Actual Results :
Service report is created but with blank pdf.
Expected Results :
Service Report is created successfully with content
Use Apex code instead of Flow.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.