Record Owner field Search lookup panel goes out of order for a higher zoom % of the browser page on the Lead Convert page in Lightning
Last updated 2021-10-12 ·Reference W-7798046 ·Reported By 1 users
On the lead conversion popup, when you try changing the Record Owner, the search results come in a distorted fashion when the browser Zoom % is above 80% on a 13" screen irrespective of the browser. For bigger screens, the issue starts occurring at higher zoom %.
1. Create a new Lead or navigate to an existing one.
2. Click on convert lead and in the convert dialog, use existing values for account, contact, and opportunity (or create new ones).
3. Navigate to the record owner field, clear the existing user, and select a new user as the owner from the drop down.
4. Increase the browser page zoom (atleast up to 150%) and observe that the lookup search window is distorted and the dropdown is not placed correctly with the user field.
5. The issue is specific to the owner drop down picklist., Try the same steps to verify for Account drop down, the drop-down moves along with the zoomed size of the dialog.
None at the moment.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.