Unable to Edit Schedules for Sales Agreement in Draft Status
Last updated 2020-07-18 ·Reference W-7738002 ·Reported By 1 users
Unable to Edit Schedules for Sales Agreement which were created in spring release and are in Draft Status,
1. Login as the System Admin in a Manufacturing Cloud enabled org which is on the latest summer release
2. Go to the the Sales agreement tab and open a record which was created in the spring release which has products added and is still in the draft status.
3. Go to the Agreement terms tab and try to edit the sales price and save the changes
- Error:- Your edits were unsuccessful
Admin receives an email with error details similar to MISSING LABEL__ PropertyFile - val AttributeEditedInInvalidState not found in section AgreementTermsValidationErrors
- Able to edit Sales price without any errors
Clone these draft Sales agreement and re-add the products. Cloned Sales agreement should work fine.
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.