Cannot manually add Mobile Number from Contact Builder
Last updated 2021-10-29 ·Reference W-9766441 ·Reported By 3 users
When attempting to add a new mobile number to a contact from the Contact Builder user interface by navigating to the 'Membership' tab and clicking 'Add Mobile Number', an error will occur when inputting a valid number. The same error does not occur if you first navigate to MobileConnect and click Manage > Contacts.
1) Audience builder - >Contact builder->All Contacts
2) Click on any contact under Mobile Connect
3) In 'Membership' tab click 'Add Mobile Number'
4) Enter a valid mobile number
5) Observe error 'An error occurred attempting to verify address uniqueness'
1) MobileStudio > MobileConnect
2) In Overview tab click Manage > Contacts
3) Click on any contact under Mobile Connect
4) In 'Membership' tab click 'Add Mobile Number'
5) Enter a valid mobile number
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.