"Period Over Period" in compare table is not selectable in spite of Date grouping with 2 measures
Last updated 2022-02-10 ·Reference W-9555801 ·Reported By 2 users
The window function, "Period Over Period", in compare table is not selectable on Summer'21 even if there are date grouping and 2 measures.
1) Launch Analytics Studio > [Data Manager] > [Data] > [Create Dataset] > Upload the following CSV file > [Next] > [Next] > [Upload File]
2) Click [Explore]
3) Click [Table Mode] > [Compare Table]
4) Click [▼] of [Count of Rows] > [+ Clone Column]
5) Click [▼] of [Count of Rows] > [Edit this column]
6) Click Window function button, [f(x)], in Calculation. Then the "Period Over Period" is grayed out
Use windows function formula in SAQL by Query Mode.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.