Error while creating new MobileConnect/MobilePush message
Last updated 2022-05-25 ·Reference W-9351024 ·Reported By 2 users
If a user creates a new Filtered List, while creating a MobileConnect/MobilePush message, an error mentioning "marketingcloudapis.com refused to connect" can occur after saving the Filtered List.
- Create a new mobile message
- Add content and other required selections on first configuration page
- On the Select Audience step, select 'Contact List'
- Next click 'Create List'
- Create a new standard Filtered List and click save
- Upon save, an error mentioning "marketingcloudapis.com refused to connect" will be presented
Option 1 - Create the Filtered List prior to creating the MobileConnect/Push message. Then select the Filtered List in the Select Audience step, rather than using the 'Create List' option.
Option 2 - Alternatively, refreshing the page and building the MobileConnect/Push message once again will allow you to select the Filtered List which had previously returned the error.
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.