Connected Campaigns sync the Master record type, even if that isn't checked as a record type
Last updated 22 days ago ·Reference W-9330753 ·Reported By 3 users
Salesforce treats the "Master" record type as "null". When processing a campaign, the "null" record types are being kept as ones to sync in Pardot.
1) Go to https://pi.pardot.com/account and edit your Connected Campaigns settings.
- In the Lightning app, click the Pardot Settings tab, and then select Connectors. Click the gear icon to edit the Salesforce connector, and select the Campaigns tab
2) Uncheck "Master" record type
3) Create a new Campaign in SFDC with the "Master" record type
4) Note that this still syncs to Pardot
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.