Formula Field with Image on Related List View Expanding Row Height
Last updated 2021-08-30 ·Reference W-9296343 ·Reported By 1 users
Formulas with images in them have a bottom margin height of 12 px added, causing the image to be raised above the rest of other displayed fields and is expanding the overall row height. This behavior is observed when including these formula fields on related lists.
* Upload an image as a .png file extension of around 1 KB in size.
* Create a formula text field on a Contact object or any object that is a detail in a Master-Detail relationship similar to the following: IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=0154V000003Yjnb", "Completed") - Be sure to point to your uploaded file.
* On the Account object, or parent object you created the custom formula field for, edit the related list on the Page Layout(s) for the object and include the formula field as one of the selected fields
* Save the changes to the Layout
* If not already in Lightning Experience, switch to Lightning Experience and go to an Account record that has related Contacts
* Observe that the formula text field is raised slightly than the rest of the displayed fields
None at this time
Reported By (1)
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.