Unable to Start Sync on Quote
Last updated 2021-06-03 ·Reference W-9312903 ·Reported By 4 users
If OpportunityLineItem has a required custom field, unable to Start Sync on Quote due to the error 'Required fields are missing: <custom field>'.
Unable to Start Sync on Quote due to the error 'Required fields are missing: <custom field>'.
Able to Start Sync on Quote.
1. Go to setup, and quick find 'Quote Settings', and select it
2. Enable Quote
3. Go to setup, and click Object Manager tab
4. Quick find 'Opportunity Product', and select it
5. Click Fields & Relationships
6. Create new custom field below:
- Date Type: Any
- Required: Checked
7. Click Page Layouts and select the page layout
8. Click Edit Multi-Line Layout
9. Add the custom field created, and save
10. Create a new Opportunity
11. Create and relate a new OpportunityLineItem to the Opportunity created
13. Create and relate a new Quote to the Opportunity created
14. Go to the Quote created, and click Sync Start
15. Unable to Start Sync on Quote due to the error 'Required fields are missing: <custom field>'.
- Uncheck the Required checkbox of the custom field created on OpportunityLineItem.
- To Start Sync before adding OpportunityLineItem to the Opportunity.
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.