Shifts - Service that is scheduled on a Shift that is assigned to the Secondary Territory gets rule violation
Last updated 2021-06-16 ·Reference W-9214426 ·Reported By 6 users
Rule Violation "Working Hours - Service Appointment is scheduled outside of working hours" on SA for Shift created for Secondary territory.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add the "Working Territories" work rule to your policy and remove the "Match Territory" work rule from your policy, make sure to check the "Working Location Enable Primary" checkbox on the "Working Territories" work rule.
2. Create 2 territories in your org (one for the Primary STM and one for the Secondary STM) with operating hours from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM (9:00-17:00).
3. Create 1 Service Resource with a Primary STM in the first Territory and a Secondary STM in the other territory.
4. Create a shift with the Service Resource from step 2 and the Secondary territory from step 1 from 5:00 PM-8:30 PM (17:00-20:30).
5. Create a service and schedule it within the shift time frame (somewhere between 5 PM-8:30 PM).
Expected Behaviour: Should be a valid schedule.
Actual Behaviour: Rule Violation:
Working Hours - Service Appointment is scheduled outside of the resource working hours
Is it Fixed?
Any unreleased services, features, statuses, or dates referenced in this or other public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase our services should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.